Skip to main content

Thank you letter - you mean recognition of the philosophy of Seneca

If you look closely in the values, one would see lessons and ideal, that are currently taught by many today that these teachings are not new, nor are they original. It is my firm belief that all spiritual, philosophical and social ideal last optimizations come from and just restructured and were reworded to fit the modern context of today. It is with this in mind, I want to my appreciation by this thank you letter extending one of the ancestors of the values, most of us today in keeping the Roman philosopher Seneca the younger.


Dear Seneca,


The philosophy that taught during your time has also for modern wisdom meaning be. I, on the one hand have been moved by your teachings and have tried, which many values for life, that you have in a number of your essays and letters wrote. This letter thank you is for.


One of my personal favorites is when you wrote "Les Misérables, whose appetite is temptation only by expensive foods", refers to the concept, that true wealth should never be measured, by mere possession, but by the time and opportunity to do what you want, make a difference, and the control over their own lives. This is a philosophy (one of the people, I was in high hold that esteem and follow) the 4-hour work week was adopted by the author of Tim Ferris in his book. That the truth in this term has somewhat affected my own approach, which is important in my life and how I my time to manage.


I find your idea, that happiness and satisfaction in extravagance or looking to collect as much material as pleasant stay belongings, but instead is found in Temperance, experience and enlightenment by education. I think this is quite appropriate, perhaps even more so, in the world we now live where the people seem to equate more of everything that can be purchased with have success. My life with your idea made certainly me more content.


There are many formulas for happiness, success, and life, which are today, in fact, I feel is taught me are all derivatives of your ancient teachings. I think, shows this, as we take old wisdom like yours can't. Also, if we are ever expanding appreciation of the concepts that determine our lives now, we should give our "thank you" for most come away with.



View the original article here


Appreciate Differences

Popular posts from this blog

What Expert Said About Revitol Phytoceramides Solution?

How To Get Fast Payday Loan?

When people think before getting a bank loan, so now we have to think smart to borrow money provided by a very simple way. Personal cash advance is a faster way to make money. The Commission, in some cases after the application of the funds released 12 hours after application. No need to send personal information about you, you need a bank account and proof of income. No credit checks and does not apply if you use online or in their offices. Personal Cash Advance You know how to solve their financial problems with credit or not. Employees to make money online is the fastest way to increase safe payday loan , or if you can. Do not think even for a loan online is a difficult task, because it only needs time to fill out an online form and get the credit you need. Loan application process is almost zero. Documents sent via fax. But it depends on the lender receives the loan. Once approved, it is expected that the money is deposited into a savings account now, or electronics. Money ...

Review of the third chapter - life 50-75

I still sometime consultant for a book people seeking careers in mid-life. This book seems to be the same after midlife, which characterizes as "young old" Mary Pipher on preparations for the year. As I have mentioned, in reviewing other books, I often think that it is impossible to write a really helpful book to this phase of life, because a it easy not much choice for everyone and (b) it is such a wide range of people, Health levels, skills, skills, background and much more. Sara Lawrence-Lightfoot treated (b) by focusing on small slices of the population: educated, healthy people without financial worry. Within this group, she finds common patterns: a longing for something that always, a resistance to change are named can not (possibly because successful people tend to resist change a cherished identity) and finally one from previous learning, classroom experience differs. It's insights like this that give me to the book of a 4-star rating, rather than 3 star. I agree ...